Dear Supporters of BGL2017:
Please accept our sincere thanks and respect for Your contributions and help that supports us in organizing BGL 2017 as an inspiring and useful, successful meeting in Gyöngyös, Hungary. In particular, we would like to express our gratitude to:
- BerzeTÖK: Science Club of Berze Nagy János Secondary and Middle School, Gyöngyös, Hungary;
- Circles of Knowledge Club - Tudás Körei Egyesület, Visznek, Hungary;
- Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary;
- EFOP-3.6.1-16-2016-00001 project entitled "Kutatási kapacitások és szolgáltatások komplex fejlesztése az Eszterházy Károly Egyetemen";
- Eszterházy Károly University, Eger, Hungary;
- Exchange programmes of the Hungarian and the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, MTA-UTA NKM-86-2016 and NKM-92/2017;
- Gál Lajos Picészete, Eger, Hungary;
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary;
- International Visegrad Fund, Bratislava, Slovakia, for the V4 countries of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia: moral support. (Proposal CREDO, IVF grant number 21720040 accepted and funded, but financial support for BGL 2017 actually not received as of January 25, 2018).
- Károly Róbert Campus of Eszterházy Károly University, Gyöngyös, Hungary;
- NKTIH FK 123842 and FK 123959 grants;
- Varázstorony, Eger, Hungary;
- Wigner Research Centre, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
- Our media partner, the MDPI journal Universe.
Please accept our sincere thanks and respect for your contributions and help that supported us in organizing BGL 2017 as a gateway to knowledge as well as an inspiring and useful, successful meeting in Gyöngyös, Hungary.
In particular, the MDPI journal Universe was kind enough to support our coffee breaks, and also the best talk prize. After a careful investigation and evaluation of the talks by the IAC and the LOC of BGL 2017, the Best Talk of Universe prize (that included a partly waived registration fee, and two bottles of wine for each of the three winner) has been shared among the following contributions:
- E. Molnár: On maximal homogeneous 3 – geometries
- V. Vovchenko: Non – Gaussian moments of fluctuations of conserved charges
- I. Szanyi: Proton – proton scattering at the LHC
Updated last time on January 25, 2018