Participants should organise their own trip to Lamoura.
For those arriving at Geneva airport or Bellegarde train station (TGV from Paris) buses to the conference site will be organized on Sunday afternoon for the arrival and on Friday afternoon for the departure:
- Bus times are as follows:
Sunday 6th June:
- from Bellegarde train station : 18h15 (connects with TGV number 6577 which leaves Paris at 15h04)
- from Geneva airport : 17h00 and 20h00. People taking the 20h00 bus will not be able to have dinner at VVL.
- to Bellegarde train station : leaves VVL at 15h10 (connects with TGV number 6576 which leaves Bellegarde at 16h41).
- to Geneva airport : leaves VVL at 12h30 arriving at Geneva airport at 14h00 (there will be no lunch at VVL for people taking this bus) or leaves VVL at 14:00 arriving at Geneva airport at 15h30.
(Taxi des Neiges: +33 (0) 3 84 60 02 54, Taxi des 4 Villages: +33 (0) 3 84 60 02 01)
The train timetable from La Cure to Geneva airport can be found at : http://www.tprnov.ch/matters/attachment/file/489/horaires.A4.internet.nstcm.pdf
A taxi from Geneva airport will cost about 100 euros. Airport taxis will not take you to Lamoura. In any case, you must book a taxi in advance. You may contact the secretariat for assistance and It may be cheaper to rent a car.