- Underground laboratories
- Low background methods and counting techniques
- Cosmogenic background: experimental data and simulations
- Mitigation of radon background
- Mitigation of surface contamination background
- Crystal scintillators, radio-purity, crystal growth, and application to rare events search
- Liquid scintillator and water Cherenkov: radio-purity, purification methods
- Radio-purity assay and database
- Detectors with liquid noble gases for rare events search
- Bolometers for rare events search
- Semiconductor detector backgrounds, production
- Low background components and shielding
- Low counting for nuclear astrophysics in underground
Your browser is out of date!
If you are using Internet Explorer, please use Firefox, Chrome or Edge instead.
Otherwise, please update your browser to the latest version to use Indico without problems.