Location and Time
The session is in parallel to the school, starting Tuesday at lunchtime and ending Thursday evening.
Posters will be in front of the Council Chamber, where we also have our coffee breaks.
Submitting a Poster
During the School there will be a poster session open to all participants.
For practical reasons please let us know by Friday 5 October if you intend to present a poster.
Poster registration: https://indico.cern.ch/event/719824/abstracts/
There will be a poster-award.
CERN Print Service
If you wish to have your poster printed at CERN instead of carrying it from home, please find below some instructions.
- Please ensure you adhere to the poster printing tips - in particular please use light background colours: https://cern.ch/printservice/UserTools/pdf/PosterTips.pdf.
- The Poster Printing service is only for final copies, and a single copy is for free. Additional copies will be charged.
- To print your poster, please use the submission form available at: https://cern.ch/printservice
- Do not leave your printing request until the last minute – We recommend you to send it at least two days before the session. We guarantee the poster is printed by the end of the following day.
- You will receive a message from the Printshop when your poster has been printed.