Submitting a Poster
During the School there will be a poster session open to all participants.
For practical reasons please let us know by Friday 5 October if you intend to present a poster.
Poster registration: https://indico.cern.ch/event/719824/abstracts/
There will be a poster-award.
CERN Print Service
If you wish to have your poster printed at CERN instead of carrying it from home, please find below some instructions.
- Please ensure you adhere to the poster printing tips - in particular please use light background colours: https://cern.ch/printservice/UserTools/pdf/PosterTips.pdf.
- The Poster Printing service is only for final copies, and a single copy is for free. Additional copies will be charged.
- To print your poster, please use the submission form available at: https://cern.ch/printservice
- Do not leave your printing request until the last minute – We recommend you to send it at least two days before the session. We guarantee the poster is printed by the end of the following day.
- You will receive a message from the Printshop when your poster has been printed.