SUSY is one of most elegant extensions of the SM which explains at the puzzles of the SM. Major experimental efforts, collider, direct and indirect dark matter experiments etc., are ongoing to search for supersymmetry in nature. However, no SUSY particle has been found in any experiment. SUSY 2019 will be dedicated to not only understand the status of supersymmetry at various experiments but also to review whether we have exhausted all possibilities and to find if we have any well motived alternative which can explain the puzzles of the SM.
The goal of the International Conference on Supersymmetry and Unification of Fundamental Interactions (SUSY) is to review and discuss recent progress in theoretical, phenomenological, and experimental aspects of supersymmetric theories and other approaches to physics beyond the Standard Model of particles and interactions.
SUSY is one of the world's largest international meetings devoted to new ideas in fundamental particle physics.
The 27th International Conference on Supersymmetry and Unification of Fundamental Interactions (SUSY 2019) is organised by Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi.
SUSY2019 – SCIENTIFIC TOPICS:
- Supersymmetry: Models, Phenomenology and Experimental Results
- Unification of Forces
- Electroweak, Top and Higgs Physics
- Precision Calculations and Tools
- BSM in Flavor Physics
- Neutrino Masses: Models and Phenomenology
- Cosmology and Gravitational Waves
- Dark Matter, Astroparticle Physics
- Formal Field Theory and Strings
- Alternatives to Supersymmetry
- Machine Learning, Big Data and Quantum Information