Topics of the FCC-ee event:
Overview of the FCC-ee project.
Precision goals for Z, H, W, top, heavy flavour (tau, charm and beauty) physics.
Physics reach of precision measurements comparing with BSM scenarios.
Status of methods and tools for precision calculations.
Monte Carlo: Theory and Experiments
Detector requirements and challenges, technologies, simulations
In theory part, this is a follow up event after the first Mini workshop: Precision EW and QCD calculations for the FCC studies: methods and tools, 12-13 January 2018, CERN, Geneva, https://indico.cern.ch/event/669224/
Some previous important workshops of similar kind:
1. July 13-14 2015 (J. Ellis, C. Grojean, S. Heinemeyer) First FCC-ee mini-workshop on Precision Observables and Radiative Corrections
2. Feb 2-3 2016 (P. Azzi, F. Blekman, E. Locci, F. Piccinini, R. Tenchini) FCC-ee mini-workshop "Physics behind precision" 10th FCC-ee Physics Workshop
More precise topics are:
1. W mass measurements at FCC-ee-W energy, and other WW related measurements
2. Higgs mass and coupling measurements at FCCee-H
3. Top mass measurements at FCC-ee-t
4. Improvements on the determination of alpha_em and alpha_s
5. QCD issues in all the above measurements
6. Tau physics in its multiple role in production and decay processes
7. c,b-physics, precise calculations
8. Monte Carlo: Theory and Experiments
9. BSM versus SM in view of the very high precision of the FCC-ee measurements
10. FCC-ee and FCC-hh synergy for precise calculations
11. FCCee Tera-Z: definition of model independent EWPO’s, QED deconvolution
12. Status and planning of new methods and tools for future precision calculations
13. Detector requirements and challenges, technologies, simulations