• All presenters are asked to upload presentation files to the indigo system. At the author list given in https://indico.cern.ch/event/773605/contributions/authors, you can find your name and talk title(s). By clicking it and after login, you can upload the presentation file(s). We ask you to upload the files at least one day before your presentation. Should you have any trouble with file-uploading, please contact LOC as early as possible. You can also upload your presentation files at the LOC office located in the 2nd floor.
• We strongly discourage using your own laptop computers for presentation. We also recommend to use the pdf format for presentation file.
• Poster size: Authors are asked to prepare their presentation in the B0 portrait format [width 1000 mm, height 1414 mm].
• Posters should be placed in their corresponding panels until lunch time at Monday. The place will be open at 8 AM, Monday so that the authors can place the posters from Monday morning. A small sign designating the ID of the poster and the authors names will be attached on each board.
• Posting Place : Pine Hall (2F)
• The posters will be moved to the Dynasty Hall (2F) for exhibition at Monday.
• After Poster Session, the posters will be moved to the Regency Hall (B1F) and posted there during the workshop period.