This edition of the conference will take place in Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, 2020-2021. The first part (online) will be held from 11th to 17th October 2020. The second part (in person) will be held from 28th June to 3rd July 2021. For the second part of the conference, a new call for abstracts will be organized from January to March 2021.
The conference is devoted to the actual nuclear and high energy physics problems and their applications. This is the eldest international nuclear conference in Russia (since 1951). It is also one of the eldest conferences in Europe.
The aim of the conference is the discussion of the latest results on
• Experimental study of properties of atomic nuclei;
• Experimental study of mechanisms of nuclear reactions;
• Theory of atomic nucleus and fundamental interactions;
• Theory of nuclear reactions;
• Application of nuclear physics methods in related fields of science and technology.
The program will include plenary (30+5 min), oral (20+5 min) and poster presentations.
The working language of the Conference is Russian and English.