This edition of the conference will take place in Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, 26-30 May 2020. It is devoted to the actual nuclear and high energy physics problems and their applications. This is the eldest international nuclear conference in Russia (since 1950). It is also one of the eldest conferences in Europe.
The aim of the conference is the discussion of the latest results on
• Experimental study of properties of atomic nuclei;
• Experimental study of mechanisms of nuclear reactions;
• Theory of atomic nucleus and fundamental interactions;
• Theory of nuclear reactions;
• Application of nuclear physics methods in related fields of science and technology.
The program will include plenary (45 min), oral (15–30 min) and poster presentations.
The working language of the Conference is Russian and English.