Submission deadlineNo deadline
We invite you to submit on-line an original contribution for a talk in plenary session or for a poster,
The program of the MEDAMI 2022 will primarily consist of invited talks by key opinion leaders and experts from around the world.
However, a limited number of abstracts for oral or poster presentations will be accepted. If you have to report on a topic that you think fits into the scope of the program we will be happy to receive your abstract.
Please select one topic in the list below:
• Role of neuro-imaging in degeneration/ addiction/ trauma/oncology/inflammation including COVID-19
• Novel tracers development and novel imaging targets
• Current developments in high resolution brain imaging: PET/SPECT/Photon imaging
• Multi-modality imaging
• Preclinical imaging and animal models of disease
• Image analysis
• AI in data quantification/analysis/handling of large data sets
• Data harmonization
• Clinical accessibility to molecular imaging
Please indicate your preference: Oral, Poster or either. 300 words max for abstract, 1000 max for summary.