The second edition of the HSF-WLCG virtual workshop series brings us together again to review progress and discuss plans in the key areas of software and computing for HEP.
This workshop will be run with parallel software and computing tracks.
Please note that workshop sessions will be RECORDED and the video made public afterwards.
HSF sessions are being uploaded to YouTube now and you will also find the recording of each talk attached in Indico.
The document summarising outcomes and follow-ups from the workshop is now available.
For software we plan sessions on:
- Software plenary covering a wide spectrum of HSF activity
- A focus session on event generation
- A focus session on detector simulation, co-organised with Geant4
- An open session, for software R&D where we invite your contributions
The computing sessions will focus on storage and its evolution towards the HL-LHC needs.
- Julia Andreeva, CERN
- Simone Campana, CERN
- Philippe Canal, Fermilab
- Ian Collier, STFC
- Gloria Corti, CERN
- Jose Flix Molina, CIEMAT/PIC
- Alessandra Forti, University of Manchester
- Michel Jouvin, IJCLab
- Teng Jian Khoo, Humbold University / University of Innsbruck
- David Lange, Princeton University
- Jonathan Madsen, LBNL
- Josh McFayden, University of Sussex
- Helge Meinhard CERN
- Maarten Litmaath, CERN
- Witek Pokorski, CERN
- Oxana Smirnova, Lund University
- Graeme A Stewart, CERN
- Andrea Valassi, CERN
- Mattias Wadestein, Umea
- Efe Yazgan, National Taiwan University