Information regarding Proceedings of the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2021), 15-18 March 2021
The LCWS2021 proceedings are now published at:
- All speakers are eligible to contribute to the Proceedings.
- The Proceedings are voluntary.
- There is no page limit or format restriction for the contributions.
Proceedings for past workshops are here:
- 2016: https://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C1612054/
- 2017: https://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C1710232/
- 2018: https://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C181022/
- 2019: https://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C191028/
To contribute, merely post a paper on the arXiv with the following phrase on the title page and also in the Comments field upon submission to the arXiv:
"Talk presented at the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS2021), 15-18 March 2021. C21-03-15.1.”
After posting please send the arXiv number to Jim Brau (jimbrau_at_uoregon.edu) with the subject line "LCWS Proceedings Contribution." In the body of the e-mail, please give the paper title, submitting author, arXiv number and LCWS presentation session and time. Your paper will be recognized and linked on SPIRES via eConf. The deadline for submission is 14 May 2021.
Questions regarding the LCWS Proceedings should be directed to Jim Brau (jimbrau_at_uoregon.edu).