ON-AIR via Zoom Event! [Direct to Zoom Event]
1. Please access via URL above, or via hyperlink in invitation sent to your email.
The 20th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2022) will focus on new experimental and theoretical developments on the role of strange and heavy-flavour quarks in high energy heavy-ion collisions and in astrophysical phenomena.
Scientific topics include:
- Strangeness and heavy-quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Hadron resonances in the strongly-coupled partonic and hadronic medium
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- QCD phase structure
- Collectivity in small systems
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments