Participants of ICNFP 2022 are expected to:
- consult the official website travel.gov.gr, where they can find the latest protocols for people arriving in Greece, etc.
- wear a mask in all inside areas and spaces (conference hall, restaurant, corridors, etc) and also in transports (bus, taxi, plane)
No masks are needed when sitting in the restaurant and out of the buildings, with the exception of when many people gather together (e.g. during conference events in the open air). The OAC restaurant is in the open air but has also tables in a room.
Also, we advise wearing masks in the big cities when there is a high density of people (e.g. streets of the Chania old town).
- wear a mask when staying near the buffet table during the coffee breaks.
No masks are needed when people are staying away from the buffet coffee table in the open air. The coffee breaks happen in the open air outside the buildings.
- keep hygienic measures, wash hands and use antibacterial sanitizer
- keep distances
- stay in the room when they have symptoms and make a self-test and inform the conference center (with the internal phone in the room).
We informe that:
- All OAC meals, coffee breaks, poster session event and conference dinner will be out doors
- OAC will supply antibacterial sanitizer and plastic gants to use at the conference buffet during meals
- Inside the auditorium we advice people to sit leaving at least one sit between them empty