The poster session will be held on Wednesday 26th of August between 19:30 and 20:30 hours in the lobby of OAC. There will be 30 poster boards (they can be used on both sides, dimensions: 1.40x1.40m and 0.90x1.40m).
The poster presentations will be published in the proceedings of the conference after a peer review with the same length as the oral presentations. In addition a Honorary Committee will award the best poster author.
To further encourage participation a wine tasting party will be associated with the poster session.
Note: We kindly ask all participants to bring a bottle of typical wine or another traditional beverage of their country to share it during the poster session.
For details please contact Andrey Seryakov and CC to ICNFP.email@example.com.
Titles of posters:
- ADEVA, Bernardo, "Observation of resonant J/Psi_p states in Lambda_b decays"
- BAKRY, Ahmed, "Long range force and Y-bosonic strings in baryons"
- BARONE, Gaetano, "Muon reconstruction performance in ATLAS at Run-II"
- BERTSCHE, David Edwin, "Opto-Box: Optical Modules and Mini-Crate for ATLAS Pixel and IBL Detectors"
- BRUN, Rene, "Particles composition and interactions using the NUON Model"
- DEL PRETE, Marina, "First evidence of LPM effect in LHCf, an LHC experiment"
- DEMIR, Suleyman, "Massive Gravi-Electromagnetism in Terms of Octons"
- EYYUBOVA, Gyulnara, KRAMARIK, Lukas, "Performance of the ALICE secondary vertex b-tagging algorithm"
- GONZALEZ-MESTRES, Luis, "Spinorial Space-Time and the origin of Quantum Mechanics"
- GONZALEZ-MESTRES, Luis, "Spinorial Regge Trajectories and Hagedorn-like temperatures"
- LEONTSINIS, Stefanos, NTEKAS, Konstantinos, "Performance Studies of Micromegas Chambers for the New Small Wheel Upgrade Project"
- LIDRYCH, Jindřich, "Femtoscopy with unlike-sign kaons at STAR in 200GeV Au+Au collisions"
- MAYBUROV, Sergey, "Commutative fuzzy geometry and Nonlinear Quantum Dynamics"
- MEGIAS, Eugenio, "On light dilaton extensions of the standard model"
- SCHIOPPA, Marco, "Search for long-lived neutral particles decaying into lepton jets in 20.3 fb-1 proton–proton collisions at √s = 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector"
- SHUKHOBODSKAIA, Daria, "Modelling of interaction of material plane with spinor field in the framework of the Symanzik approach"
- STROJEK, Izabela maria, "Antihydrogen dynamics in the AEgIS experiment"
- SULEIMAN, Ramzi, "If God Plays Dice, Must We do the Same? Quantum Entanglement as a Deterministic Phenomenon"
- TORTI, Marta, "Search for space charge effects in the ICARUS T600 LAr-TPC"
- TSIRINTANIS, Nikolaos, "Search for new particles in events with one lepton and missing transverse momentum in pp collisions at sqrt(s) = 8 TeV"
- URBANOWSKI, Krzysztof, "False vacuum as a quantum unstable state"
- ZAHEDI, Ramin, "On Discrete (Digital) Physics: as a Perfect Deterministic Structure for Reality - And the Fundamental Field Equations of Physics"
- ZHANG, Zhao, "Dual condensates at finite isospin chemical potential"