The XIV Hadron Physics will be held in Florianópolis, Brazil, from March 18th to March 23rd of 2018. In 2018 we will be celebrating the 30 years of the first Hadron Physics conference in 1988. Florianopolis is a very nice city in the South of Brazil, located in an island.
- Field theoretical approaches to QCD
- Hadronic and quark matter - applications in astrophysics
- Hadronic structure - reactions, production and decays
- Lattice QCD - methods and results
- Relativistic heavy-ion reactions - new data, analyses and models
- Strong and electroweak interactions in the standard model
The Hadron Physics series has an advanced summer school format, consisting of thematic lectures, on frontier topics in the physics of strong interactions, as well as panels presentation. It is characterized by the active participation of postgraduate and postdoctoral students, as well as young researchers newly hired in educational institutions. It also promotes collaboration between groups in Latin America and groups of excellence distributed around the world.