!!! One registration is allowed to submit only one abstract and one proceeding!!!
- Abstract submission - Each accepted abstract should make full payment by 24:00 (GMT+7), May. 15, 2017 to have your article included in the conference program.
- Accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers. All accepted papers will be published in "Journal of Physics : Conference Series (JPCS)" organised by IOP, which is in ISI and SCOPUS databases. Peer review on these papers will be conducted. For full paper submission and page charge details, please refer to the following details.
- Before submission, please make sure that your abstract has been accepted.
- Author who had paid their registration fees is invited to submit ONE full paper on his/her contributed work at SPC-2017 for possible publication in JPCS.
- Acceptance of papers for publication will be subjected to peer-review. Each accepted paper should be WITHIN 4 PAGES (final format) at a CHARGE OF 2500 THB.
Instructions for full paper submission
The proceedings of Siam Physics congress 2017 will appear in the Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download. Authors may be interested to know that IOP Conference Series now receives in excess of 2.3 million article downloads per year, and is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Compendex and Inspec, among others. Citations are tracked online using IOP Publishing's citing articles facility in addition to the full citation tracking facilities provided by Scopus.
Important: please read before you submit a paper
PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence.
The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Where to send your paper
Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines, should go to the following link [click here for the link] and click on your abstract title. Then, you can upload your manuscript into the system and click on "Submit for review".
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines, but as a minimum:
- Use European A4 sized paper with at least a 25mm margin
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract
- Do not add any page numbers, headers or footers to your article
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.
General enquiries regarding IOP Conference Series should be directed to:
IOP Conference Series