The standard registration fee for the workshop is 1000 Chinese Yuan (CNY, RMB) per person. The fee covers the lunches, break coffees, reception, banquet.
The registration fee for each exhibition desk is 2000 CNY.
A certain number of grants will be offered to students by virtue of International Organizing Committee. The application of Student Grants must provide a recommended letter from supervisor and please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grant recipients will be expected to present their work in the poster session.
Please choose 'student' of Title and 'yes' in Application for Student Grants when you register.
Deadline for applications and reference letters: May 4, 2018. We will notify student grant applicants regarding the status of their application by May 18, 2018.
Please note that the registration fee is paid in cash or bank transfer. Payment will be required when you register at the registration desk upon arrival to the workshop. If you would like to do it via bank transfer in advance, please remember to state HG2018 and the participant's name. Please send the payment to email@example.com and bring copy of payment to the workshop. Thank you in advance.
Beneficiary’s bank name and address:
- Name: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, SHANGHAI MUNICIPAL BRANCH
- Swift address: ICBKCNBJSHI
- Address: NO.9 PU DONG AVENUE (CENTURY FINANCE BUILDING), SHANGHAI CHINA
- Beneficiary's name: SHANGHAI INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PHYSICS, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- Beneficiary's a/c no. : 1001700809026400071
- Beneficiary’s address: No. 2019, Jia Luo Road, Jiading, Shanghai, China
- Beneficiary's post-code: 201800
- Beneficiary's Tel. : +86-21-59553998
- 账号: 1001700809026400071
- 税号: 121000004250050509
Cancellation of registration and refunds
Any cancellations must be communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates cancelling before May 25th will receive a refund minus a 20% administration fee. No refunds can be made for cancellations after May 25th.