For more information about whether you need a visa and how to apply it, you can go to the website of the embassy/consulate of P. R. China in your country.

If you need a VISA, we will send you a formal invitation letter and it typically takes a few weeks for us to prepare. Please make your request with a sufficient leading time by sending an e-mail to and in CC. Thank you in advance.



You and your family members should have insurance in China. You are under the strict obligation to take the necessary measures to safeguard yourselves against the economic consequences of illness, accidents and disability throughout your stay in China.