t CSC 2018: High Throughput Distributed Processing
of Future HEP Data
The 6th Thematic CERN School of Computing (tCSC 2018) was held in Split, Croatia from Sunday 3 June afternoon to Friday 8 June 2018 evening.
The theme of the School is "High Throughput Distributed Processing of Future HEP Data" - see the academic programme for more details.
The School is over - thank you for your participation.
The School is organized by CERN in collaboration with the University of Split (FESB) and is hosted at the Mediterranean Institute For Life Sciences (MEDILS) Conference Centre. The Centre is a historical renovated building situated in a wooded and landscaped park located on the Adriatic Sea coast, a few kilometres from the centre of Split.
tCSC 2018 is aimed at postgraduate (ie. minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent) students, engineers and scientists with a few years' experience in particle physics, in computing, or in related fields. Participation is limited to 24 students. We welcome applications from all nationalities.
- Sunday 11 March 2018 - deadline for application.
- Monday 26 March - you will be informed about the outcome of the selection by email.
- Friday 20 April - latest date for School fees payment if you are accepted.
- Sunday 3 June morning - student arrivals at MEDILS.
- Saturday 9 June morning - departure.