If you have received an Invitation Letter, you will be required to pay the School fee. The deadline for payment of the fee is:
Friday 20 April 2018
If you have been offered a place at the School and we have not received your fee by this date, you risk losing your place at the School and it being offered to another applicant.
The total fee of the School is EUR 550 per participant.
The fee covers:
- Tuition and handouts.
- Accommodation from Sunday 3 June to Saturday 9 June in shared twin or triple rooms at the MEDILS Conference Centre.
- All meals, including breakfast, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks; starting with the lunch on Sunday 3 June, to the final meal of breakfast on Saturday 9 June.
- All organized social activities (sport, excursions, special dinners etc.). Details will be provided at a later date.
The fee does NOT cover:
- Travel expenses from the participants' home location or working place to the MEDILS Conference Centre in Split and back.
- The cost of a travel visa where required.
- Any extra cost incurred during the stay (including private excursions, private expenses in the hotel and on the campus, private transport costs, private meals etc.) will not be covered by the School organization.
- Any cost incurred by a participant not following the official excursion or social programme (e.g. meal cost of a participant not attending an excursion which includes a meal) will not be covered by the School organization.
- Any other expenses not explicitly mentioned as included in the fee.
The School will neither arrange accommodation nor will cover any cost associated with an extended stay of students in Split. Participants arriving before Sunday 3 June morning/midday, or leaving after Saturday 9 June morning must organize their extended stay themselves.
There are two ways to pay:
- TID - for participants located at CERN and/or with CERN internal transfer capabilities.
- Bank transfer - for participants external to CERN and/or with no CERN internal transfer capabilities.
TID and bank tranfer details will be provided in the Invitation Letter.