ALL AUTHORS must upload their Poster and Oral Presentations prior to their scheduled presentation time.
By participating at MT26 and submitting your presentation, you implicitly agree to publish the content of your presentation on the public Indico site.
Presenters of oral talks must also submit their presentation files to the Speaker Preparation Room (Dover/Tennyson room) one (1) day prior to their scheduled presentation.
- Make sure you are logged into the MT26 Indico site, see upper right corner.
- Click on "My Contributions" below "Presentations(s)" on the left.
- Click on the title of your presentation.
- Scroll down to "Presentation Materials" and click on the pencil icon.
- Click on the Upload files button.
- Upload your presentation file. Please be sure to not "protect" your files or your presentation will not be visible to other attendees.
- If you need to make changes to your uploaded file(s), go back to My Contributions, click on the appropriate presentation title, then click on the pencil icon just above your presentation file (see to the right of the Presentation Materials header), then scroll over your presentation file name and click the recycle bin icon to delete the file.
Please note that you must have a CERN Lightweight account to upload your presentation(s). If you already have an account but are having login difficulties, please contact the CERN Service Desk at Service.Desk@cern.ch or by phone at 41-22-76-77777.