We are pleased to invite you to attend the fifth edition of the conference series "The Modern Physics of Neutron Stars and Relativistic Gravity" which will take place in Yerevan, Armenia, Sept. 17- 21, 2019.
The purpose of this conference is to bring together scientist working on different aspects of dense matter, compact stars, general relativity and cosmology.
The scientific program of the conference will include the following topics:
- Phases of dense matter in astrophysics
- Transport phenomena in compact stars
- Heavy ion collisions and the equation of state of dense matter
- Gravitational waves, the GW170817 event, and neutron star binaries
- Advances in cosmology and general relativity
The conference fee is 200 Euro, which will cover the coffee breaks and the conference dinner and social events. Limited funds will be available to support participants upon notification.
We are looking forward to see you in Yerevan!