- Mark Alford (Phys. Dept., Washington University St. Louis, USA) "Dissipation and transport in neutron stars and mergers"
- Aurel Bulgac (Phys. Dept., Washington University, Seattle, USA) "Density functional approach to superfluid systems"
- Nicolas Chamel (Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium) "Probing nuclear superfluidity with neutron stars"
- Eckhard Krotscheck (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria and SUNY, Buffalo, USA) "Many-body computations of pairing in neutron matter, EoS of nuclear matter from Correlated Basis Functions"
- Cristina Manuel (Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (IEEC-CSIC) of Barcelona, Spain) "Relativistic chiral kinetic theory, transport methods in quantum field theories"
- Stanisław Mrówczyński (Warsaw, Poland) "Real-time Green's functions and transport theory"
- Adriana R. Raduta (Horia Hulubei National Institute, Bucharest, Romania) "Thermal evolution of neutron stars and the role of their superfluidity"
Armen Sedrakian (Uni. Wroclaw, Poland and FIAS, Germany, Chair)
David Blaschke (Uni. Wroclaw, Poland and JINR, Russia)
Tobias Fischer (Uni. Wroclaw, Poland)
Ian Jones (Uni. Southampton, UK)
Bryn Haskell (CAMK, Poland)
Constanca Providencia (Uni. Coimbra, Portugal)
Public lectures: in the framework of Winter Kindergarten of Theoretical Physics 2020 lectures will be held for students and general public.
22. 05. 2019 Web page of the school published
19. 06. 2019 Registration open
Sponsors: COST Action CA16214 "PHAROS", COST is supported by the EU Framework Programme Horizon 2020
ExtreMe Matter Institute EMMI, Uniwersytet Wroclawski