The proceedings of CHEP2019 will be published in EPJ Web of Conferences. All authors of papers presented at CHEP (oral, poster or plenary) are invited to submit an article to the proceedings.
- Papers are submitted via the EDP Science Saga system
- Templates to prepare your paper are available for LaTeX and Word (with instructions)
- Please use the single column format
- Suggested page lengths are 6 pages for parallel contributions, 8 pages for plenary contributions, excluding references
- Please submit your paper by 14 March 2020
The Saga system is quite straightforward to use:
- Go to the Saga website for CHEP2019
- Create an account in the system
- If you have an account from a previous conference you will still have to re-register for CHEP2019 (in particular, your registration from Sophia for CHEP2018 will not work)
- Then create a new submission for the conference
- Choose the Type (oral or poster)
- Choose the Section, which is the track, or plenary
- Enter the Title of your paper
- Add the Institutes corresponding to the paper's authors
- Add each Author in turn
- Now you can upload the PDF of your article and submit it
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt
EDP provide a help document that walks though the process in more detail.
In the case of any problems or questions feel free to contact the PC Chairs.