The Touristic Visit (October 22nd)
The touristic visit will include several archaeological, touristic and natural sites in the Guelma area at some 120km East of Constantine. We will follow the East-West highway, then branch out towards Guelma via Oued Cherchar.
It will consist of:
- Visit to Guelma's Center City as well as the Roman theater and the Heliopolis museum there.
- Lunch will be taken at the ancient Roman city (20 km from Guelma), followed by a relaxation break.
- Visit to the underground lake of Bir Ben Osmane, near Guelma, at a distance of some 4 km from the thermal complex of Hammam Debagh
- Finally, a visit to the Hammam Debagh site with its hot geysers at 100 C ° where eggs can be cooked in less than 5mn!
We will be accompanied during the whole visit by a tourist guide affiliated with the Ministry of Culture. The return to Constantine is scheduled around 17:30
Touristic Trips Fees
Fees* are 100 euros, including:
- A day long out of town trip to unique archaeological and natural places.
- Additional accommodations for that day (stay at the Hotel for the 22nd of October night, and lunch and dinner for that day).
* Seats are limited and priority will be given to participants from abroad. For nationals, we will accommodate only those from out of Constantine area with priority given to permanent researchers. The fees have been set for permanent researchers to 8000 DA and for PhD students to 4000 DA (Including the extra day at the Hotel and the two meals).