This first-of-its-kind professional development programme for high school teachers is an international collaborative initiative by CERN, The International School of Geneva (Ecolint) and Life Lab Education and Research Foundation, hosted by The Shiv Nadar School, Noida.
Designed and delivered by senior school educators and eminent CERN scientists, this training programme will empower teachers with 21st century pedagogical knowledge and skills in interdisciplinary STEAM fields.
Anchored around the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the modules will focus on:
- Concept-based teaching and learning
- Project-based experiential learning
- STEM through arts, movement and mindfulness
- Addressing inclusion and diversity in the classroom
Participants will gain valuable skills from a wide arena. These include:
- Cross-disciplinary teaching
- Developing student-centred curriculum
- Incorporating social skills
- Character development and citizenship