The authors proposed a development strategy for combined radiation methods for sterilization of bone implants in order to increase their effectiveness in clinical use . The relevance of this work is determined by the ever-increasing need for plastic material during reconstructive operations in bioimplantology . Recent works have confirmed the promise of combined sterilization methods , which are based on the use of the advantages of radiation exposure on bone implants in combination with preliminary ozone treatment, which reduces the radioresistance of pathogenicity. The synergistic effect achieved in this case provides effective sterilization with a significant reduction in the absorbed dose and side effects of each of the acting factors separately .
Particular attention is paid to the development of objective methods for assessing the quality of implants, indirect control of the initial osteoinductive and osteoconductive properties, the structural and functional state of the surface layer with the determination of its elemental composition. The condition and surface characteristics of the bone implant largely determine its osteinductive and osteoconductive properties, regenerative potential and, thus, the effectiveness of application in bioimplantology .
- V.V.Rozanov, I.V.Matveichuk, A.P.Chernyaev et al. // Medical Physics, 2019, N 1, P. 52-53.
- V.V.Rozanov, I.V.Matveichuk // Clinical Medicine Almanac, 2019, V.47, N7, P. 634-646.
- I.V.Matveichuk, V.V.Rozanov, I.K.Gordonova et al. Patent of Russian Federation № 2630464, (29.07.2016).
- V.V.Rozanov, A.AS.Nikolaeva, I.V.Matveichuk // Genes and Cells, V. XIV, Suppl. P.197.
- V.V.Krasnov, I.V.Matveichuk, V.V.Rozanov et al. // Genes and Cells, V. XIV, Suppl. P.125.