In addition to invited talks of Strings 2022, selected participants will have the opportunity to present a poster or give a 5-minute talk in the gong show session. You can submit here your abstract for the poster session and/or gong show presentation.
Abstract submission closes on June 5.
Only submitted and accepted contributions by registered participants can be presented.
If you want to apply for both poster and gong show talk, please submit separate applications.
Notice: You will be required to log in to your indico account when clicking "Submit new abstract". If you do not have an indico account already, please log in via your institution or create a guest account (on the right hand side of the log-in page). All emails will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- Enter your title in the "Title" box.
- Enter your abstract in the "Abstract" box.
- Select whether you want to apply for a Gong Show talk or a poster. If you want to apply for both, please prepare two separate submissions.
- Fill in the "Author" field: Since you should be logged in to your indico account, you should click "Add Myself" to add yourself as an author.
- Select yourself as a speaker by clicking on the grey button next to your name.
- Provide a link to your inspire profile (or an alternative like orcid) in the designated field.
- Click Submit.
- You should receive a confirmation email to the address associated with your indico account. Please also check your spam folder. If you did not receive a confirmation email or have other questions concerning the abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .