A public event will celebrate the anniversary of the announcement of the Higgs discovery 10 years ago.
The roundtable is open to the public (will be held in Italian) and will involve some of the protagonists of the discovery, and experts in technologies for searching new physics and exploring the laws of the Universe.
The roundtable discussion will feature:
- Stefania de Curtis, Director of the Galileo Galilei Institute, Florence;
- Riccardo Barbieri, Professor emeritus, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa;
- Marumi Kado, Director at the Max Planck Institute, Munich;
- Michelangelo Mangano, Department of Theoretical Physics, CERN, Geneva;
- Guido Tonelli, Professor emeritus, University of Pisa, Pisa;
The event will be moderated by the journalist Silvia Bencivelli.
Tickets are available here.
50 additional seats will be made available on the evening of the roundtable for those present.
The round table will be broadcasted here.
Venue and Time:
Aula Magna Polo Carmignani,
Università di Pisa
Piazza dei Cavalieri, 8, Pisa, Italy
9 November 2022, Starting at 18:45