Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
Transportation to/from the airport:
- Port Authority bus: Catch the 28X Airport Flyer at door #6 in the baggage claim area. The bus runs at 30 minute intervals directly from the airport to the conference site and lodging options listed. $3.75 (exact change required).
- Supershuttle: Shared van. about $35 for a single passenger.
- Taxi: Takes 35+ minutes, cost about $55
- Yellow Cab: (412) 321-8100
- Peoples Cab: (412) 441-3200
- Checker Cab: (412) 664-5600
- Uber & Lyft