The school is organized so that every group of four students performs all the exercises with the equipment dedicated to that exercise. This means that the number of students is limited and admittance to the school is therefore via a selection procedure.
Application for acceptance opens: August 14th, 2017
Application for acceptance closes: November 1st, 2017
The tuition fee is 665€ (Euro) and it covers accommodation (9 nights), breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks (14th through 22th February), a reception, a dinner, and a social event.
Accommodation is in double rooms. Students who want to upgrade to a single room will have to support the upgrade themselves.
For a limited number of applicants who do not have any means of finance from their home institute, tuition might be reduced or waived by the organizers.
So, please send your application as early possible: for the benefit of both you, the student, and the hosting institute.
In order to apply for the school, please:
- Fill in your application form by editing this document
- Ask one of your advisors to write a recommendation letter for you, motivating your candidature
- Send both application form and recommendation at once to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ISOTDAQ and your full name in the subject.
Please remember that the selection will be based on your CV and recommendation letter. Candidature without one ore the other will be rejected.
Only after an applicant has been accepted, will he/she be requested to register. The selection results will be announced in the first week of December.
Important notice: if you don't get confirmation of your application within 3 business days, please send it again to email@example.com
Registration and Payment method
Once the acceptance to the school is received by students via email, and their participation confirmed with a reply to that email,
Accepted students can transfer the participation fee of 665€ to the following bank account:
- IBAN: AT36 1200 0506 6419 9505
- BIC: BKAUATWW
- Beneficiary: Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
- Bank name: Unicredit Bank Austria AG, Schottengasse 6-8, 1010 Wien
Please state in the purpose of the transfer:
"your name: ISOTDAQ fee"
such that payments are easier to track.
Please note that the payment must be received at the latest on Febuary 2nd, 2018.