Selected papers presented at the Workshop will be published in a special issue of Cryogenics. Publication will follow the standard peer review process and editorial procedure.
The Journal’s submission system will be open for submissions to CHATS-AS 2019 Special Issue from 15 May 2019. Please submit manuscript before 31 August 2019.
In order to accelerate the review process we suggest to limit the volume of the submitted manuscripts to max. 15 pages (including figures and tables).
All submissions deemed suitable to be sent for peer review will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. Once your manuscript is accepted, it will go into production, and will be simultaneously published in the current regular issue and pulled into the online Special Issue. Articles from this Special Issue will appear in different regular issues of the journal, though they will be clearly marked and branded as Special Issue articles.
Please ensure you read the Guide for Authors before writing your manuscript. The Guide for Authors and link to submit your manuscript is available on the Journal’s homepage at:
Inquiries, including questions about appropriate topics, may be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Visit the following website of Cryogenics, and go to 'Submit Your Paper' https://www.journals.elsevier.com/cryogenics
Please sign in with your EVISE or Elsevier profile credentials.
If you do not have your EVISE or Elsevier profile credentials, you have to register on this page in advance:
2. Access “My Author Tasks”, and then push the tag of “Start New submission”.
3. Enter “Manuscript Information”, and select an issue '“VSI: CHATS-AS 2019” from the drop-down list.
4. Select an article type “Research paper” from the drop-down list.
5. Enter the required information into the fields
6. After then, you will proceed with uploading your files.