2020 edition of TeFeNICA is open! Click here to register.
Welcome to the Student's Zone 2019 of the NICA Project!
Latest information regarding all the projects will be published in the "News" section.
Here you can apply for:
- Summer Students Program 2019 at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) (read more)
- TeFeNica 2019 - Team for the Future of NICA Students Internship at JINR (read more)
- Slow Control 2019 - Student's practice during development of the Slow Control System for the NICA Project (read more)
- Bachelor's degree thesis realization at JINR (read more)
- Master's degree thesis realization at JINR (read more)
Register for any of the projects listed above here.
Once you're accepted you will find useful information here.
Twiki: Project website carried out in cooperation WUT with JINR
by the Polish Consortium NICA-PL - more details here.
*NICA - Nuclotron-based Ion Collider fAcility;