On Monday 18th July, a welcome drink is offered (included in the conference fee) at the conference venue: Get some drinks and snacks right after the last talk of the day!
On Wednesday 20st July, we'll go for a Grand Danube River Cruise (included in the conference fee, but has to be booked at the online registration).
Discover Vienna from the waves, on board ship the MS Vindobona (designed by the famous artist Hundertwasser). Relax on board with wine tasting, canapés and Vienna music and watch the landscape, and the sights such as the Danube Tower, Millennium Tower, the Ring Tower, the District Heating Plant Spittelau, the Urania Observatory, and many others, passing by. Experience navigating through one or two of the locks as the boat is raised or lowered where the water levels of the Danube differ because of the dams.
- Entrance: Vienna "Schwedenplatz" at 15:00
- Depature: 15:30
- Arrival: 19:00
- End: 20:00
Maximum number of participants: 140
How to reach the MS Vindobona landing stage: Public transport: U1 (underground) from Karlsplatz (direction Leopoldau) to Schwedenplatz - takes approx. 15 minutes
On Thursday, 21nd July, we'll go for a social dinner (included in the conference fee)
- Heuriger (wine tavern) Fuhrgassl-Huber
- Dinner starts at 19:30
Neustift am Walde 68, 1190 Wien
- We offer a bus transfer:
- Departure/return place/bus station: Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10/corner Resselgasse
- Departure time: 18.45
- Return: from the Heurigen at 22:00 / 23:00 (by bus)
- Public transport: U4 "Karlsplatz" (direction "Heiligenstadt) to "Spittelau", change to bus 35A (direction "Salmannsdorf") to "Neustift am Walde" - takes approx. 50 min.