We will be lodged in Residencia Galdos, a modern and comfortable university hall of residence in the heart of Madrid's student area.
Calle Ramiro de Maeztu 2
Tel: +34 91 144 16 54
Students will be sleeping in shared rooms (twins or triples).
- 2 study rooms
- Games room - (darts, billiards, baby-foot, playstation, table tennis x 2)
- Equipment all provided - just need to ‘deposit’ key card at front desk in exchange for darts, table-tennis bats etc
- Laundry room
- Fridge, microwave and sink available in all bedrooms. NB no alcohol allowed in rooms.
- 24-hour manned front desk so if you lose your keycard, you can still get in.
- Each student gets their own key-card.
- Cable internet in bedrooms.
- Wifi across building
All meals are included in the school fee. The first meal will be the dinner on Sunday 27 August evening and the last one will be breakfast on Saturday 9 September 2017.
Participants should note that lunch on Sunday 27 August 2017 is not provided.
All food at UPM and at Residencia Galdos is served as a buffet, while the special meals out are at local restaurants.
We will ask you in your application form about any specific dietary requirements you may have, and do our best to accommodate accordingly, given the local catering options available. However we cannot make any guarantees.