Continuing in its tradition, the goal of the workshop is to bring together experts on sensor technology (design and processing), front-end electronics, system issues, detector applications (e.g. particle tracking, medical and biological imaging) for discussions of the present state of the art, establishment of requirements of the fields and future programs.
The workshop will feature invited talks and contributed presentations, with ample time for discussions.
This event is jointly organized by the Max-Planck-Institut für Physik and the Semiconductor Laboratory of the Max-Planck Society (MPG-HLL)
Local Organization Committee:
- Anna Macchiolo, Jelena Ninkovic, Richard Nisius
International Organizing Committee:
- Maurizio Boscardin - FBK, Italy
- Gianluigi Casse - FBK, Italy and Univ. Liverpool, UK
- Gian Franco Dalla Betta - Univ. Trento, Italy
- Claudio Piemonte - FBK, Italy
- Hartmut Sadrozinski - SCIPP UCSC, USA
- Yoshinobu Unno - KEK, Japan