How to reach Bad Neuenahr
- Köln-Bonn airport: There are two connections per hour using bus and train with 1 or 2 transfers via Bonn main train station. Take the bus (line number SB60) to "Bonn Hauptbahnhof". The buses leave at 11 and 41 minutes past the hour. The travel time is 1 h 12 min or 1 h 20 min, respectively.
- Frankfurt airport: 2 h 14 min by train via Siegburg/Bonn and Bonn main train station (2 transfers). Trains leave at 9 minutes past the hour at "Frankfurt(M) Flughhafen Fernbahnhof". The first train leaves at 7:09 in the morning, the last one at 20:09 in the evening. There are also other connections running via Cologne or Mainz/Koblenz.
- Düsseldorf airport: 2 h 10 min by train with 1 or 2 transfers
- Frankfurt/Hahn (Ryanair and other low cost airlines): bus connection to Koblenz 1 h 10 min (six connections per day), then take train from Koblenz to Bad Neuenahr (45 min with 1 transfer)
Use the web site of Deutsche Bahn to plan your trip from the airport to Bad Neuenahr.
- Paris Gare du Nord – Bad Neuenahr: 5 h 30 min
- Berlin – Bad Neuenahr: 6 h 30 min
- Amsterdam – Bad Neuenahr: 4 h 30 min
- Geneva – Bad Neuenahr: 8 h
Use the web site of Deutsche Bahn to plan your train trip.
How to reach the hotel Steigenberger
The train station is about 1 km away from the hotel and can be reached by foot or taxi. The walking route (12 minutes) is indicated on this Google Maps link. The two local taxi companies will be alerted about a larger number of people arriving on Sunday September 16. The taxis will be available in front of the train station. A google view of the train station and its vicinity can be seen here. Just in case: one taxi company "Taxi Nuri" has its "headquarters" just across the train station (telephone: +49 2641 4466). The second company is called "Ahrtal Taxi" and located at Hauptstrasse 69 (telephone: +49 2641 7014 or mobile: +49 157 7742 2770).