There are two networks you can connect to on the Northeastern campus: eduroam and NUWave-guest.
- Eduroam: While on the Northeastern Campus, Internet access is primarily through the eduroam (https://www.eduroam.us/) network of educational institutions. If your home institution is an eduroam member, you should be able to use your home credentials.
- Please check that you are registered before you arrive at the conference.
- All participants who register at least two weeks prior to the conference will be registered for the NUWave-guest network by the conference organizers
- Last minute registrants (who register within two weeks of the conference) can request access via https://its.northeastern.edu/howto/nuwave-guest-login/
- Please note that last minute registration for the WiFi will require that you to receive a code via SMS.