The e-proceedings for DPF2019 are now available: https://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C1907293/
Proceedings for the DPF2019 meeting will be prepared as e-proceedings through http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/.
- All participating speakers are eligible to submit proceedings.
- The submission of proceedings is voluntary.
- No page limits or similar restrictions on formatting are imposed. Optional templates (latex / word) are available below.
- The deadline for submission is: October 15, 2019
- Prepare your proceedings either using the template below, or another format of your choice.
- Post your proceedings to the arXiv, using the following phrase on your title page and in the "Comments" field upon submission to arXiv:
- "Talk presented at the 2019 Meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society (DPF2019), July 29 - August 2, 2019, Northeastern University, Boston, C1907293."
- Experimental speakers: Please note possible restrictions from your experiment about internal approval of proceedings prior to submission to arXiv.
- After submission to the arXiv, please send an email to Louise Skinnari titled "DPF2019 proceedings submission" with the following information:
- arXiv number
- Proceedings title
- Name of session in which the presentation was given.
For any questions regarding the preparation or submission of proceedings, please contact Louise Skinnari .