9th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2020)
- 4 September 2020: Arrival day.
- 4 September 2020, 15:00 Start of Lectures day
- 5 September 2020, 8:00 Opening of main plenary session of ICNFP2020
- 11 September 2020, 18:00 Closing of physical ICNFP 2020.
- 12 September 2020 Departure day
- 1-2 October 2020 Extended internet-only session of ICNFP 2020
The International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics aims to promote scientific exchange and development of novel ideas in science with a particular accent in interdisciplinarity. The conference will bring together worldwide experts and promising young scientists working on experimental and theoretical aspects of particle, nuclear, heavy ion and astro-particle physics and cosmology, with colleagues from other disciplines, for example solid state physics, mathematics, mathematical physics, quantum optics and other.
The conference will be hosted in the Conference Center of the Orthodox Academy of Creta (OAC), an exceptionally beautiful location only a few meters from the mediteranean sea.