We are delighted to announce that the call for contributions to the 25th (virtual) CHEP conference, which will be held from 17-21 May 2021 is now open. We invite your submissions on advances in software and computing for the high-energy and nuclear physics field.
Submissions should consist of a paper of 6-10 pages, following the instructions for authors. Paper submission is open until 28 February 2021.
- All relevant papers for the field that are scientifically sound will be accepted
- In particular we strongly encourage submissions to vCHEP from early career researchers
- Every accepted paper is guaranteed a slot at the conference, for at least a short presentation
- Every accepted paper is eligible to be published in the conference proceedings
- After the conference the papers can be revised, taking into account reviewer comments and the discussion at vCHEP
- If desired by the authors or their experiment the initial paper versions can be kept confidential until the final versions are ready
- A selection of the best papers, covering the most interesting and innovative R&D in the field, will be invited to give a longer presentation in general (plenary) sessions
- We anticipate being able to have about 30 slots for these longer talks
- Papers that cover an innovative topic in detail will be favoured over general review-type papers that summarise many items together
- Some of the best plenary papers will be invited, at the authors’ discretion, to be put forward for full journal publication
A Reminder of Important dates
- Paper submission opens: 8 December 2020
- Registration opens: 1 February 2021
- Paper submission closes: 28 February 2021 (no extension)
- Paper acceptance notifications: 15 April 2021
- Conference: 17-21 May 2021
- Final paper revision for publication: 25 June 2021
If you have any further questions please contact us: email@example.com.
We very much look forward to your submissions.
Graeme, Simone, Benedikt, Catherine, Chiara, Stefan (Conference and PC Chairs)