Following the previous editions of iWoRiD, the proceedings of iWoRiD2021 will be published in the Proceeding Section of Journal of Instrumentation (JINST). Submission of such a full proceedings paper is not mandatory.
Preparing your contribution
When preparing your contribution please keep in mind the following points:
- JINST publishes on-line peer-reviewed scientific papers,
- Copyright will be transferred to the Institute of Physics Publishing,
- By definition, a scientific paper is expected to include some novel and original material,
- Please indicate clearly in your paper what this novel and original material is to make the task of reviewers easier,
- Please take your time to proof read the manuscript before submission and get all co-authors to review your manuscript before submission,
- Papers not meeting scientific and editorial standards of JINST will be rejected.
Submitting your contribution
Instructions for submission will be put on this website in due course. The deadline for submission is anticipated to be September 30, 2021.