Following the previous editions of iWoRiD, the proceedings of iWoRiD2021 will be published in the Proceeding Section of Journal of Instrumentation (JINST). Submission of such a full proceedings paper is not mandatory.
Preparing your contribution
When preparing your contribution please keep in mind the following points:
- JINST publishes on-line peer-reviewed scientific papers,
- Copyright will be transferred to the Institute of Physics Publishing,
- By definition, a scientific paper is expected to include some novel and original material,
- Please indicate clearly in your paper what this novel and original material is to make the task of reviewers easier,
- Please take your time to proof read the manuscript before submission and get all co-authors to review your manuscript before submission,
- Papers not meeting scientific and editorial standards of JINST will be rejected.
Submitting your contribution
To prepare your contribution for submission, please use the JINST Proceedings templates at http://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/JINST_TeXclass.jsp. Note that the number of pages should not exceed 8 pages. Please pay attention to the quality of formatting, language and style (i.e. coherent use of units, etc.)
When your contribution is ready for submission, please follow the instructions below:
- Connect to http://jinst.sissa.it and register
- In the "Submit" section of the page, select the link "submit a proceedings contribution"
- Select the IWORID2021 conference from the list
- Follow the step-by-step procedure for submission, referring to the author instructions at http://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/helpLoader.jsp?pgType=author, which can also be found in the Authors section of the JINST homepage.
The deadline for submission is set to be September 30, 2021.