10th International Meeting on Front-End Electronics (FEE 2016)
AGH University of Science and Technology
FEE Meeting 2016 will provide an opportunity to discuss the front-end electronics for future HEP experiments as well as for upgrades to existing ones, for astrophysics, medical instrumentation, photon science and in the field of CMOS Monolithic Active Pixel Sensors. Recently, there have been very interesting developments in 3D vertically integrated pixels and electronics, which promise to have a major impact on the design of future detectors. The FEE Meeting 2016 will be an excellent opportunity to discuss these developments and exchange new ideas.
Meeting themes will include:
- Front-end circuits and signal processing for particle physics, photon science, nuclear, medical and space applications;
- Monolithic Active Pixel Sensors (MAPS);
- Vertical integration processes and fine-pitch interconnection techniques;
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous 3D integrated circuits;
- SOI detectors;
- Deep submicron technologies and radiation tolerance.