The 19th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2021) will focus on new experimental and theoretical developments on the role of strange and heavy-flavour quarks in high energy heavy-ion collisions and in astrophysical phenomena. Due to the ongoing pandemic, it will be an online-only conference and serves as a bridge to the postponed SQM 2022 in South Korea. The online conference is sponsored by BNL, SBU, CERN and PNU.
Conference physics topics:
- Strangeness and heavy quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- Production of strange/heavy-flavor hadron resonances and hypernuclei
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments
Please click here for ZOOM connection details (login and registration required).